Amber Price, M.S.N., C.N.M.
Section: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
P.O. Box 980034
Richmond, VA 23298
- M.S., University of Cincinnatti, Cincinnatti, Ohio
- Post Masters Certificate in Womens' Health, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- C.N.M., University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
Amber graduated with a B.S.N. from Old Dominion University before continuing her graduate education at the University of Cincinnati. She has worked in rural New Zealand, at a busy practice in Hampton VA, and in a birth center in Kilmarnock VA. She joined the VCU team in 2011. Amber is the Director of the Centering Pregnancy program at VCU.
General Obstetrics and Gynecology, Midwifery Care and Centering Pregnancy Group Prenatal Care
- Women’s Health at Nelson Clinic
401 North 11th Street, Suite 600 (corner of 11th and Marshall)
Richmond, Virginia 23298
- Women’s HealthCare at Stony Point
9000 Stony Point Parkway
Richmond, VA 23235