Leslie Fehan, M.S., C.N.M., W.H.N.P.-B.C.
Section: General Obstetrics and Gynecology
P.O. Box 980034
Richmond, VA 23298
- B.S., Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
- M.S., VCU School of Nursing, Richmond, VA
- W.H.N.P., VCU School of Nursing, Richmond, VA
- C.N.M., Frontier School of Midwifery, Hyden, KY
Leslie's experience includes working as a Labor and Delivery nurse and providing care as a Women's Health Nurse practitioner for 10 years before becoming a Nurse-Midwife. Leslie graduated from Midwifery school in 1998 and founded the midwifery practice at VCUHS the same year. In 2004 she left VCUHS to develop a midwifery/physician practice in the community. Leslie has worked in both hospital and birth center settings and has helped many Richmond families welcome their babies. Leslie returns to VCUHS in 2013 to further develop the wonderful birth options and midwifery care within the VCUHS system.
General Obstetrics/Gynecology, Family Planning, Peri and Post Menopause
- Women’s Health at Nelson Clinic
401 North 11th Street, Suite 600 (corner of 11th and Marshall)
Richmond, Virginia 23298
- Women’s HealthCare at Stony Point
9000 Stony Point Parkway
Richmond, VA 23235